Whether you are an oil and gas company engaged in exploration activities, or appraising a major discovery or in the middle of a field development campaign, or you are a small independent or an indigenous operator evaluating a number of marginal fields, we have a wide range of services for a variety of data-gathering, analysis and reporting requirements to suit your needs.
We provide comprehensive petrophysical consulting services covering all aspects of reservoir characterization:
Integrated Petrophysical Analysis:
- Quantitative log interpretation: Quick-look to detailed single well analysis and integrated multi-well studies; using both deterministic and multi-mineral approaches.
- Dedicated petrophysical support for reservoir modeling and rock physics studies.
- New well evaluation and re-evaluations of legacy data.
- Log processing and preparation:
- Log editing, environmental corrections
- Depth shifting, normalization
- Log reconstruction in badhole or missing data intervals.
- Shaly sand analysis.
- Rock typing and electrofacies classification.
- Permeability modeling using wireline logs, core and pressure data.
- Saturation height modeling from core capillary pressure measurements and log evaluation results.
- Formation pressure interpretation using wireline formation tester data.
- Interpretation of conventional and special core analyses data.
- Mud gas ratio analysis.
- Integration of log, core, mud log, NMR and pressure test data.
Operations Petrophysics Support:
- Design of effective logging and coring programs.
- Support to drilling and geology teams for real-time operational decisions during wireline logging, coring and geo-steering.
- Quick look evaluations and summary reports on key findings while drilling.
- Out-of-hours operational cover during drilling.
- QA/QC of acquired wireline and LWD data.
Petrophysical Training and Advisory Services:
- Customized petrophysical training services at client’s offices.
- Prospect screening studies for farm-in proposals and bid rounds.
- Advisory services and mentorship.
- Review of in-house and third party petrophysical evaluations.
Thinking about using our services? Call or Email us today.